Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Welcome All!

Let me start off with a little bit about myself. I am currently attending the University of Nebraska-Lincoln for graduate school for Meteorology/Climatology. My focus is on the impact that snow cover has on the overall climate. In my free time, I love to do anything outside, storm chase, and have a nice craft brewed beer. I will hopefully be able to touch on all of these things in this blog. I first began running last fall after I told everyone over and over again that I would never follow in my sisters footsteps. I started with the C25K program and never turned back. I achieved my first goal of a Half Marathon, which I completed on 4/28/2012, and I recently completed a second Half in Leadville, CO at 10,200 FEET!

The purpose of this is to help everyone follow my journey through grad school, storm chasing, and completing my running goals. I hope to update this at least once a week about the happenings in my life. As I get closer to my Masters degree and Marathon, these posts may get more frantic.

For now, my current running goals are:

October: Double Half Marathon
Spring 2013: Marathon with a couple of good friends and the bestest older sister!
Fall 2013-Spring 2014: A 50K
Fall 2014: 50 Miler

No comments:

Post a Comment